Please enter your details to book
Welcome to the online calendar of Amsterdam Tourist Doctors - Medical Clinic &amp; GP for tourists &amp; expats in Amsterdam city center. We offer 24/7 medical care. Book here your consultation with one of our doctors in our practice. We are glad to help you at any time! Visit www.amsterdamtouristdoctors.com for more information.
IMPORTANT: Adjustments in our service due to Corona virus COVID-19
- Please visit our medical center only in case you have a health issue which cannot wait
- We kindly ask you to put on a face mask and to desinfect your hands upon arrival in our practice.
- Do you have a cold, do you cough and/ or have fever? In accordance with national regulations you are not allowed to go to any General Medical Practice, doctor's office or General Medical Practice Service Center ('Huisartsenpost') because you may have been infected with the Corona virus COVID-19. You must contact Amsterdam Tourist Doctors by phone and follow the given instructions. You must stay inside until then.
- Temporarily, Amsterdam Tourist Doctors doesn't offer walk-ins. You only can enter our medical center with a pre-booked appointment.
- Temporarily, the practice of Amsterdam Tourist Doctors close at 5PM on Mondays-Fridays
- Temporarily, on Saturdays the practice of Amsterdam Tourist Doctors is open between 11AM and 2PM.
- Temporarily, on Sundays and Public holidays Amsterdam Tourist Doctors offer Hotel &amp; Home visiting service only
The services offered by Amsterdam Tourist Doctors are available for persons without Dutch healthcare insurance.
Do you have Dutch healthcare insurance?
According Dutch law you must contact your own GP. In case you haven't register with a GP you can choose to register at General Medical Practice de Makroon (www.hapdemakroon.nl) (Mo-Th 8AM-8PM, Friday 8AM-5PM). Outside opening hours of a GP the General Medical Practice Service Center (Huisartsenpost) may be contacted in certain circumstances (Mo-Fr 5PM-8AM and during weekends and public holidays)